11’6” BAMBOO All-ROUNDER (2012 Model)$1,053
We still love the 2012 model (and we have a few still available), but check out our new 2013 bamboo all rounder. Our 2012 bamboo all-rounder is a great board for lake and surf. Bamboo replaces layers of epoxy / fiberglass creating a lighter ride than our classic all-rounder and giving good longitudinal flex and strength. Hand shaped to provide the greatest level of detail and care. Our bamboo all-rounder board is constructed with an EPS foam core, epoxy, bamboo and fiberglass, achieving lightweight, durable performance. An eco-conscious board option, bamboo regenerates itself in as little as three years!
12’6” BAMBOO All-ROUNDER (2012 Model)
- Both 11'6" and 12'6" measure 32" wide and 4.5" thick
- 11'6" weighs 26 lbs, 12'6" weighs 29 lbs
- Hand shaped EPS foam core (density of 24 kgs/cbm), epoxy and fiberglass lamination, bamboo veneer
- Nose rocker for multi-use in surf and lake
- Rails measure 4.5" giving stability, without sacrificing glide
- Epoxy boards have less VOC’s than traditional poly fiberglass, better for the individuals making the boards and better for the environment
- Vacuum bagging technology
- 9" fiberglass centre fin, with 2 side thruster fins
- Weight capacity: 11'6" 175 lbs, 12'6" 210 lbs
Outfitted with a GORE™ Protective Vent to automatically regulate internal board pressure to prevent damage to your board.